Maui Monthly - January 6th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Howard that's a very cool link. I found the house we looked at in Kihei just before we returned home. Thanks.

Thanks to everyone who came today - we had a great couple of dives - first one at Makena landing for 65+ minutes and a second dive at Polo beach for 85min.

Mahalo, Tim

kidspot:
Thanks to everyone who came today - we had a great couple of dives - first one at Makena landing for 65+ minutes and a second dive at Polo beach for 85min.

Mahalo, Tim
Wow, Tim, I'm impressed!

Who all showed up?

Lance and I had a great dive. BTW, we dove that same site two other times during our stay there, though not nearly as long. I had 41 ft. max (though mostly around 25)for 87 minutes on my computer on the first dive.
sorry I couldn't make the second one - that first one really wiped me out!

Next time I'm there I'll definitely look you up - and if any of you are coming to California to cold-water dive, let me know. I'll be the guide!

You three stayed down 15-20 minutes longer than I did :wink: I went up and enjoyed an extra long surface swim ...

Glad you could join us for the day - turned into a good dive day :)

KrisB - The group was divebri, a friend of his, Charlie99, myself and another friend who lives on Maui. We missed ya, but hope you can make the next get-together :D

Aloha, Tim

fyi - there is NO February Scubaboard dive planned ... feel free to mourn or otherwise express your dissapointement by going diving with your favorite buddy :D

Aloha, Tim

kidspot:
fyi - there is NO February Scubaboard dive planned ... feel free to mourn or otherwise express your dissapointement by going diving with your favorite buddy :D

Aloha, Tim
Aww... Tim, how come? You suddenly too good for the rest of us now that you're an instructor?!? :D

Flying to Oahu... gonna surprise my Mom for her birthday instead... cya next time. Or sooner

aloha, Tim

KrisB:
Aww... Tim, how come? You suddenly too good for the rest of us now that you're an instructor?!? :D

kidspot:
Flying to Oahu... gonna surprise my Mom for her birthday instead... cya next time. Or sooner

aloha, Tim
You aren't going to dive with that Oahu crowd are ya? I hear they're rough.

Back
Top Bottom