Maui Monthly - January 6th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've had some very "memorable" students down through the years - lol

As I remind teachers I'm training "They are not problem children ... they are 'challenging' ones" (with just a touch of sarcasm in my voice)

Hi guys,

I would love to do both the Friday and Saturday. However, I need some advice here. I have my own gear with the exception of tanks and weights. Where can I find this stuff? Should I try to get these in advance or would you have some there? Also, I will need some precise location and time information. I would hate to drive to some foggy shore or landing at some ungodly hour just to find there is nobody there. :shakehead

Thanks,

Sorin

don't think so... we've not been fogged out here, either.

The viz has been a little less than spectacular due to the wrap-around NW swell... but it's still been divable, especially earlier in the day.

Olowalu was great for the rescue class yesterday...

Check out the shore diving map at www.msh-co.com
5th marker from the bottom on Maui.
Mark

Sorin:
Hi guys,

I would love to do both the Friday and Saturday. However, I need some advice here. I have my own gear with the exception of tanks and weights. Where can I find this stuff? Should I try to get these in advance or would you have some there? Also, I will need some precise location and time information. I would hate to drive to some foggy shore or landing at some ungodly hour just to find there is nobody there. :shakehead

Thanks,

Sorin

Sorin:
Hi guys,

Thanks,

Sorin

Is there a FRIDAY dive scheduled as well?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom