Maui Dive Trip with Friends of Kaimana Divers (FOKD)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scottitheduck

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Join the best dive crew on the island for a 3 night, 5 dive trip to Maui!

Our days diving will be split with a 3 tanker with Extended Horizons out of Lahaina diving the island of Lanai and world famous "Cathedrals" and doing Molokini Crater with our friends at Mike Severns the following day.

Let us take care of the hotel and diving and you get yourself there on Friday, Feb 3. We have 3 nights booked at the Aston Maui Lu in their Ocean Front rooms. Don't forget about the Kaimana Divers Spear throwing contest to beheld on the grounds of the hotel at the Lu'au on Sunday night. The fearless Drew Dronsfield will of course be the MC of this one of a kind event.

Price for the trip is $725 and we WILL sell out. Payments can be made by check but please call me to get on the list and confirm here on the Facebook Event. Rooms are double occupancy so the sooner I know how many "couples" we have the sonner I can sort out the sleeping arrangements. We will only be taking 10 guests for this trip.

Please contact me via PM or give me a call if you have questions about the trip:

And finally, the crew is happy to report tons of whale sightings and a host of awesome dives. We would like to thank:

Mike Severn's Dive Squad
Extended Horizons
Hawaiian Airlines
Dell Computers

395415_10150555716121939_680281938_9087937_2089922528_n.jpg

Next trip would be KONA this Summer then Mexico in the fall?

Back
Top Bottom