Maui dive suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Mark,
That sounds good. 50 minutes is plenty long enough for me so it looks like I'll give B&B a try and find someone else for Lanai.

I appreciate the first hand knowledge that everyone has shared.

I've gone to Maui 3 times. A must is the Backwall of Molokini, several options with different companies. Most companies only do the Backwall certain days. I've gone with Ed Robinson's (crater side) and they are good on the naturalist side of diving and have excellent guides. I also have gone with Lahaina Divers (backwall) (but you have to drive to Lahaina) not the best option if you are already in Kihei. If you don't want a long boat ride to Lanai, I'd suggest Lahaina Divers. I have had good experiences with both companies. I don't have experience with B&B. I concur with the previous person who suggested to pick up the dive map at Maui Dive Shop and rent tanks from Maui Dreams. Maui Dreams was very helpful and had good prices on items in their shop. That reminds me I have a Maui Dreams t-shirt...I wonder where it is???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom