Maui Dive Buddies Jan 17 - 31, 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the love Vonder! It was another great dive today. Thought for sure we were going to see more whales at Marty's today. Maybe this weekend we will get to see some!

---------- Post added January 24th, 2013 at 05:52 PM ----------

Scooter diving rocks but don't tell eveyone they took you to Makena Landing!! It's illegal to run tours there!!!! Last time I was there the security threatened me with Trespassing charges and arrest!!

Thanks for the info Doug, there has been a lot of confusion about what you can do at Makena Landing. The facilities are privately owned by Makena Resort and you should not park in their parking area or use their restrooms. The beach is not a permitable beach therefore as long as you park in the dirt area and go directly to the beach you should have no issues with DLNR. And I never heard a security guard with arresting authority. I will ask my buddy who is the GM at Makena Resort.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom