Massachusetts, 3 barges 8-28 and Navarre Pier Dive 8-30 report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Your Texas buddy is going to get it.

Denise - really think about this wet-rock thing before you allow Stas to send you down that path.... That is all I will say :wink::D:popcorn:

He'll be fine! :wink:

Wet rocks: Either you're one of us and you get it, or you're not and you dont! :shakehead:
Ditto. I do find it odd that the news goes on about NewOrleans but what about the others that are going to see it?????

:doh:
:wink:

Don't even get me started on that! :no:

He'll be fine! :wink:

Wet rocks: Either you're one of us and you get it, or you're not and you dont! :shakehead:

I don't. Not for the majority of diving. A dive here and there.... okay. However, the ocean is where it is at for me. BTW, the ocean has rocks as well, if I want to look at them :D

It wasn't Stas's idea. It was mine. I can't wait to explore the beauty of the water beneath the rocks.

Secret's out! :popcorn:

Denise - really think about this wet-rock thing before you allow Stas to send you down that path.... That is all I will say :wink::D:popcorn:

How dare you blame me of such a wonderful crime! :acclaim:

How dare you blame me of such a wonderful crime! :acclaim:

Clearly there is no hope for reality? :depressed::depressed::depressed:

D- I will be here for you if you should ever want to run from the dark demons and see the pretty fish. :wink1::rofl3::wink1::rofl2::rofl3:

I love ocean diving. It is awesome!! I plan to use my cavern and intro cave training while diving in the ocean as well. Learning how to use reels properly, what to do in 0 viz situations, how to maintain proper buoyancy, good trim, better buddy skills and proper protocol for emergency situations are all excellent skills to use anywhere you dive. In my opinion you just can't get enough training.

Perhaps the shark whisperer since you just have one scar from the shark tagging.

You have to be pretty close to whisper....course this is Xray we are talking about. :wink:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom