Massachusetts, 3 barges 8-28 and Navarre Pier Dive 8-30 report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

THEN...it was Miller Time :D Or in my case Capt Morgan time. :wink: We sat at the bar overlooking the water and we had a hoot convincing a young bartender that we were shark taggers and had been working in the water all day tagging sharks. She said "Are there really sharks out there? I only go out knee dip" Barry began to tell her that is where they were the worse. We were all about to crack up. We continued to fabricate as Barry told her he put chum on himself and I told her yeah that Stasia and I kept our distance and threw the tags to him to put on the sharks. Then he produced some scars on his arm where he got too close to a baby bull and I said "Yeah I tried to tell him he was getting too close" Her eyes kept getting bigger and for some reason she kept moving almost unconsciously further away from us. :rofl3:

As promised, Here is the video of the copulating crabs:

Oh Yes!!! We kept wondering what Barry and Jim were doing out there in the darkness in the raging seas. We should have known they found something they couldn't take their eyes off of. :wink:

I stopped and lounged in a chair for a bit .......

Talk about your lazy diver :shakehead:
:wink1:

Thanks for the report guys. Did you ever tell the girl in the restaurant the truth or is she destined to never go in the water again?:popcorn:

Talk about your lazy diver :shakehead:
:wink1:

Thanks for the report guys. Did you ever tell the girl in the restaurant the truth or is she destined to never go in the water again?:popcorn:

No.....We didn't.....:D...........but, in our defense...she was only going out knee deep anyway, and that was only if the water was clear and she could see what was around her knees..:D

No.....We didn't.....:D...........but, in our defense...she was only going out knee deep anyway, and that was only if the water was clear and she could see what was around her knees..:D

That is so incredibly rotten.

I love it:D

Good times. Great Friends. What more could we ask for? How about a repeat?

Barry we had a great time as usual!! You know I am in for a repeat!!:D

It was too funny! I thought I was gonna die when he showed her the scar on his arm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom