Masks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have the shadow but found the skirt a bit harder and the volume higher then what's available now. The new atomic frameless and their subframe are very very comfortable and should be easy to add lens due to the large glass window.

Cressi matrix masks are really nice too but the most surprising masks to me are the problue ones. Cus they are Taiwanese company and make a lot of masks for other brands, their fitting is better imo for asian faces then the western brands.

PROBLUE-Diving Equipment

I'm getting their Tiara 2 Coating Lens for diving and Problue 'Nero' Mask - Reflective Lens - Black for freediving/snokeling

I was pleasantly surprised at the comfort of the silicon skirt and the quality of the problue masks.

Another great range considering the price is the Scubapro Spectra Trufit Mask.

Also get a neoprene mask strap like this, your hair will thank you.

Cheers.

Thanks. I found a ProBlue dealer in Bangkok. I'm dealing with them now.

Great, make sure the masks they recommend have the crystal silicon skirt. Cus its the newest material and it's a lot softer and more comfortable then the older versions. Also check with them what kind of prescription add-ons you can stick inside the mask.

Cheers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom