Mask that Fits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i've dealt with most of the dive stores in the valley (phx) at one time or another but have been buying from el mar for 20 years now. They have good pricing and will match anything you show them including internet pricing. I have even bought equipment from them for friends of mine who live in other states and can't find good pricing or brands at their LDS. However, you are right in that there are only a few companies that actually manufacture masks for all the different brands who then put their brand name on them. If you're tried all the shops in the vally (have you tried sports chalet too?) and can't find something that really fits well you might want to check with el mar to see if they can order something for you. There is no store that I know of who will carry every style of mask offered in their store but they can order them for you from the various manufactures catalogs.

I certainly empathaize with you when it comes to finding a great fitting mask. I had one that I used for about 15 years until the silicone started drying out and it leaked all the time. It took me several more years to find a good replacement... finally found one this summer!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom