Mask always flooding

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by Liquid
All i can say, dear syrus, is-
I like my women clean shaven :wink:

The time for being honest is at hand and you'd settle for hairy as an ape so long as she said yes...

:wink:

Thanks guys but I don't think that to be the problem, I could wax them just to be sure though:) I also was told it was my laugh lines causing and to quit smiling. What can I say I am just a happy diver.:)

Bottoms Up...Bubbles Up!!!!

P.S. My dive instructor/LDS owner is checking out my mask for leaks due to cracks, or skirt separation. He is also going to check out the purge for leaks. Hopefully all these things will help.

Liquid....you must be quite the ladies man with that line.

Honey I just love a woman with a great moustache" LOLOL

BTW Seaangel have you tried dilling a couple of holes in the bottomof the mask for drainage?? :D

Butch :peace:

Originally posted by Liquid
hey butch-

What is more sexy than a lady with a large, turkish like, ear to ear brown mustache?

Almost every other woman in the world....

BTW: and hairy armpits are out too....

First you tell the lady she has a hairy lip, then you want to put Vaseline on it, then you talk about her hairy armpits.

Guys, this is not how to get a date.

About the mask, by some chance is this a purge mask, if so check the purge valve and see if there is some crud, sand etc. stuck under the valve.

ID....protector of children and women with hairy lips and armpits.

Liquid...........man if this is a test I'm gonna fail.

I cannot imagine what would be more sexy than that.

Nothing like your honey's moustache tickling your nose, or your's hers.

Butch :peace:

Originally posted by Iguana Don
First you tell the lady she has a hairy lip, then you want to put Vaseline on it, then you talk about her hairy armpits.

Guys, this is not how to get a date.

About the mask, by some chance is this a pruge mask, if so check the puge valve and see if there is some crud, sand etc. stuck under the valve.

ID....protector of children and women with hairy lips and armpits.

ID this is not a dating tips section. We are just figuring out polite ways to tell a woman her hairy lip might cause mask leak (not that that is seaangels problem) and not get slapped. We are also trying to find a way for liquid to admit he is desperate and not lose face. Now that he has stepped up to the plate and admitted hairy lips and armpits are acceptable I think we can find him a gal, though the single eyebrow might still be more than he is willing to admit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom