Martha's this weekend anyone??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DrewBud78

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey all...I wan wondering if anyone wanted to join me at Martha's this coming Saturday afternoon or Sunday (the 30th/1st) for the last weekend they're officially open. I don't have any friends that dive so looking for a buddy :)

Peace,
Drew

I was there yesterday(getting certified) and have good news for you.... They're open through October.

We now seem to have two "Marthas this weekend" posts going...

yet they are for two entirely different weekends. go figure.

DrewBud78, can you edit your title to your post and reference a date on yours since it's the newest? something like "marthas this weekend (Sept 29-30) anyone?"

It'll help with trying to figure out which weekend it is, especially when the other post is weeks (or a month) old.

Congrats on the Cert!!!! I'm newly certified myself aand trying to spend as much time uw as I can before it get's too cold (not ready to go dry yet).

hmmmm....how can I edit the thread title...I can edit the post title??

I'm thinking about going out there saturday afternoon, So maybe I'll see ya there

Back
Top Bottom