married couples where one dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snuggle

Reaction score
how many of you divers who are married would dive with your mates?or even let them go for their c-card..come on guys and gals lets see how honest you all are ..and hey im not responsiblke for your mate smaking you upside your noggin for you answers lol

I'd love to dive with my wife. There's no chance in my lifetime that it will happen. She's not interested at all....

My wife and I teach and dive together every weekend, diving is our passion and we both prefer to be underwater together than anywhere else. Nothing better then watching a school of MantaRays or Sharks cruising by with your best mate.

We plan out holidays to dive the best spots in the world together, and it does not get any better than that !!

Mine started out doing her OW but bailed after the confined water.

My son did finish so it is now an official family sport!

Beast and I learned to dive together and our best dives are with each other. We are both Divemasters and generally work classes together. Diving together is one of the best things we've ever done for our marriage. We celebrate our Anniversary each year with...what else? a dive trip! In March we'll see our 30th.

There's nothing like sharing the underwater world with your best friend!

We have a nice compromise -- I'm a water person and hubby is an "air" person -- you name it and he wants to fly it!

So he is open water certified and does dive with me occassionally, but I also have his full support to pursue diving as much as I want.

I have taken a few flying companion classes, and I can help with the pre-flight and some of the in flight tasks -- and I encourage him to fly as much as he wants.

Perhaps when I finish graduate school, I may also get my pilot's license -- but we each definitely have our OWN passions !

Anybody want to go diving?

Liz

I've been certified for 28 years and my wife for 15. (Although we've only been together for 13). We take at least one major dive trip ((International) every year and try to go several other times through out the year. I'd much rather dive with her than spend five hours on the golf course waiting for her to catch up. Underwater she is more than my equal!:)

My BF and I are both certified....he was certified over 10 years ago and is OW.....I was certified during the summer and I'm AOW....LOL....I would love to dive with him, but he refuses to dive in cold water.....please...it's not that cold here in california...anyway, we'll dive together in the tropics sometime..:)

strfsh once bubbled...
I would love to dive with him, but he refuses to dive in cold water.....please...it's not that cold here in california...anyway, we'll dive together in the tropics sometime..:)

Umm Strfsh Are you sure your bf is not a poof ? :poking:
:fruit:

My husband and I love to dive together and now my son and his "bride" are also dive buddies and loving ever minute of it. So here are 2 pairs of "best buddies" who probably won't ever be searching for new dive buddies.

emeyer36

Back
Top Bottom