Mark your fins... how?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

some products may not stick...

Lol, already noticed that. I peeled the monogram off in a second :eek:
The only solution to make myself recognizable underwater seems to be tape: tape it'll be :)

On our boat in Belize a couple of weeks ago, out of seven divers, four of us had near-identical Mares fins. I got in the habit of leaving my booties in them before staff took the stuff away fro the night.

I have some vinyl upolstery spray paint... It's also black, but a matte finish so maybe I'll squirt a bunch of that on the blade. Go for the two-tone camo black on black stealth look. :)

Or maybe I'll just drill a little hole through the tip....

When my wife and I were at Beqa Lagoon Resort this past September, they kept the gear on the boat. One day, we were getting ready to go out for our dives and they had put our gear onto a different boat than we were on the day before. All our gear had been placed in plastic crates, but for some reason, my fins had gotten separated from the rest of my gear and left on the other boat. I had noticed a lot of the guides had the same color Mares fins I had, but with my initials on the bottom, it didn't take but a minute or so for them to locate my fins and get them over to me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom