MARINE PARK ANNUAL PASS - PROBLEM ORDERING

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've tried ordering an annual marine park pass using their on-line site. I can't get the site to accept my CC.

Any ideas?
As I understand the funds go to CONNAP Mexico city and the local park refuses to acknowledge them for non residents. That being said the site will accept visa debit cards.

It looks like someone had luck using a Mexican credit card too.

As I understand the funds go to CONNAP Mexico city and the local park refuses to acknowledge them for non residents. That being said the site will accept visa debit cards.
Who said that?

There's way too many operators out there not even using bracelets anymore - If you are paying for a bracelet, you should be getting a new one everyday!

On the plus side it is an easily editable document. :wink:

Attachments

• DT CONANP.docx
    4.1 MB · Views: 51
  • DT CONANP (3).pdf
    752.2 KB · Views: 69
No joy! I've tried to buy an annual park pass using several credit cards, an e-gift card, and a debit card. The CONANP website says each was "unauthorized." I called my primary CC issuer and they said they had no record of any attempts to use the information.

Anyone have a Mexican CC I can use?

Frustrated in SoCal.

Buying an annual pass is probably about as effective or guaranteed as getting your hand stamped by the gate guard at Fonatur every day.

Buying an annual pass is probably about as effective or guaranteed as getting your hand stamped by the gate guard at Fonatur every day.
Huh? I've bought and used annual park passes since they became available on-line - not only effective and guaranteed but cheaper than the daily fee.

No joy! I've tried to buy an annual park pass using several credit cards, an e-gift card, and a debit card. The CONANP website says each was "unauthorized." I called my primary CC issuer and they said they had no record of any attempts to use the information.

Anyone have a Mexican CC I can use?

Frustrated in SoCal.

This sounds totally stupid but a few years ago my credit card kept being rejected, 3 or 4 attempts and never worked. I was not on wifi and the connection wasn't lightning fast - went back to the condo, great connection and the charge went thru....

Again, probably dumb luck and means nothing but such is life down here.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom