Conanp park passport

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ColoDale

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I paid for the annual park pass (pasaporte de la conservacíon) for 2022 at Pasaporte para la Conservación CONANP. This is the same site as last year but seems to have less problems.
However, same as last year, the top of the passport itself shows 2021 but the Vigencia (validity date) is 2023 (one year from signing up). Last year my passport on the site showed a year earlier but changed after a few weeks/month to the correct year and I reprinted. It's a PDF on the site and is stored there.

The cost is 1610.55 MXN, up from $1500 MXN.

The credit card payment page is more robust this year and required me to add billing address along with choosing a country. The payment page seems to be built on US addresses but hard to say. Changing countries did not change the form for me. I use a Mexican bank card so I cannot say if US cards work. Many in the US last year seemed to have purchased the passport so I assume US cards work.

The park fee is 90 pesos which now is about $4.50 USD but many charge $5 per day. Breakeven for the passport is about 18 days.

To point out the obvious, 1610.55 > 1500.
Right. Edited. Too many irons in the fire today.

The passport page for me now shows 2022 which was updated from 2021 when I first paid for it earlier this year. The Vigencia (validity date) was and is correct. This same thing happened in past years. Seems it takes awhile to catch up. I reprinted it.

The passport page for me now shows 2022 which was updated from 2021 when I first paid for it earlier this year. The Vigencia (validity date) was and is correct. This same thing happened in past years. Seems it takes awhile to catch up. I reprinted it.

Did you pay it online? With a CC?

THAT is what I was thinking. I will have to lay hand on a MX card and use it.
Why would they care which CC you used to pay the fee?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom