marine operators license

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Frank, try "Rouse's" they have Abita Amber. BTW I ran the Spree and the Fling in the 70's.

Rouse's does, and Susie lets me bring it in for a package fee. Did you work for Bruce's Boat Rentals? I see the Dare in Key West often, and the Gamble is in St Thomas working as a ferry. What were the names of the other boats?

I believe that Destiny was another. A 120 swift ship which was aquired by COMAR around 1995 & renamed the C Renegade or C Raider. She would have been a 1981 vintage.

any registered radio operating station must have a certified radio operator, certified vessels and shore stations, essentially. the master of the vessel does not have to be the licensed operator, however must be under the supervision of the operator if using the radio. however, the master (along with everything else on the ship) always holds ultimate control over the radio.

Rouse's does, and Susie lets me bring it in for a package fee. Did you work for Bruce's Boat Rentals? I see the Dare in Key West often, and the Gamble is in St Thomas working as a ferry. What were the names of the other boats?

Yup I worked for Bruce, Boats I can remember: Trudy Bruce, Tiffiany Bruce, Caper, Quest, Binge, too many for me to remember that long ago, :confused:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom