Marine Life Documentary for TV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

video joe

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am planning to shoot an episode of my TV show "Scott Tucker's Expedition Pacific Ocean" in February so I'm reaching out to divers that may want to participate. Anyone interested? My main objective is to capture the unsung heroes like anemones and mollusks and other non-sensational sea life. I am shooting with a Sony PD-170 DV cam camera and video light with IKELITE housing. This is my first year diving dry and I am assuming the temps will be above 40 F. My web site is www.expeditionnewengland.com for anyone interested is looking further.

Hi Scott- where in the Pacific are you filming? It's a big ocean. Hope you are enjoying "Munching & Mating in the Macrocystis."

I am aiming for the San Francisco area. I am wondering what the water temps will be. Today we dove in Rhode Island, water temp was 48 F and the visabilty was poor, ranging from 3' to 10' at the best spot. I got footage of my first moon snail. Before I forget, we loved your DVD, wounderful footage! I will be coming to southern California at some point so perhaps we could join you. Today was my coldest water temp dive ever and I felt great, hands were warm, my head and body core was fine. We dove to 40' and came on a group of frilled anemones filter feeding. On the down side, we did have to snorkel out through a suspicious wall of brown foam. UUUUKKK

Back
Top Bottom