Mares X-Vu Liquidskin?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BPaith

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone tried this mask? I went to my LDS today after being in the pool, tried on quite a few and really liked how this one felt. I went ahead and purchased the mask (for well over the price I could get it nearly anywhere else, but I wanted to support the LDS). After trying to do some research, it seems like a solid mask, but I can't find a single review (other than amazon) online! Does anyone here use this mask and what's their thoughts/opinions on it!

Does it fit ? It sounds like you got a winner.
If that mask does not leak and you like it. Have fun. I used to use the Xvision mask and liked it just fine. That was before the Liquid skin appeared on the market. Mares makes good quality masks,
Being an LDS my self I will thank you on behalf of your LDS ..I am sure they appreciate your business. By the way, in most situations these days a local dive shop would usually match any price you may find that is a legit and authorized price. (some prices are just plain B.S. and don't offer the perks your loal dive shop should offer
Also don't forget the probability that you could just walk into their shop and exchange that mask for another if it hadn't fit you the way you wanted. Enjoy it and take care of it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom