Mares Viper Octo like new and cheap, but to new divers only

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lenaxia

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
$20 + $5 shipping for this: Mares Mares MV Octopus discounts on sale Mares (yes hose is included)

Why is it so cheap? Because it's sitting in my drawer doing nothing when it should be wet with a diver and I figure someone just getting into diving could use it for cheap.

I'm hoping that I can pass this to a new diver who is looking to reduce the cost of getting into diving. It's not much, but every bit helps right?

The only condition I have is that this is only for a new diver looking to purchase his/her first set of gear and needs an octo.

Why do I just have an octo? Because I sold the Oceanic Delta 4.1 that was attached to it and the buyer didn't want the octo. I now dive a Hog Long hose rig.

It has seen ~10 cold salt water dives. I have only soaked it in my own freshwater tank at home and chosen not soak it in gross shared tanks at divesites/boats. I took very good care of it and it is like new.

I highly recommend PMing me as I am not in a rush to sell this and probably won't be checking this thread.

P.S. What constitutes a new diver? If you're buying your first set of gear that's new enough for me.

Putting together my 1st set after 4years out of diving do I qualify if so send Paypal information I dive Mares reg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom