Mares Rover vs ScubaPro C200 octo ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a mares rover as my primary reg and have had it at a depth of over 100ft of water and it seemed to breath fine for me. Now that maybe because I only have around 50 dives and am not used to a high end reg but it works really well for me.

I use the Mares Rover for our rental equipment. Solid and easy to maintain- no issues at recreational depths.

If you're using a Scubapro first, it'd probably make maintenance less hassle to stick with the same brand.

Yeah, I'm kinda looking for a bold yellow cover and kind of sold on the standard size reg as
compared to the smaller regs. The C200 and Mares Rover both fit my needs but may make
more sense to stay with the scubapro since my primary is scubapro. Not on a tight budget but
when you start talking 200 dollars plus for just the second stage that is mostly used for an octo
I may just go with something that would be a decent primary also if needed.

Back
Top Bottom