Mares regulators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Phil Mintz:
Hi Jennifer,

I am over in Rapallo, Italy at the office/factory this week (there are worse places to work). I will walk over to production and see if I can put a few in my bag. Drop me a line next week.

Regards,

Phil

Thank you very much! That is way above and beyond and very much appreciated.

Jen

Jennifer,

I have them, send me a private message on where to send, I will put them in the mail.

Regards,

Phil

Hey Phil,

Quick question, will obtaining service parts for a Mares MR12 Axis pro be a problem?
I'm considering purchasing one, another query that I had was whether or not they were any authorised Mares dealers or servicing centers in Jamaica?

I'm more concerned with the servicing aspect rather than the dealers, I've had some second or third-hand information that Lady G'divers in Port Antoino is a Mares dealer, or used to be??

Thanks in advance.

Hey Jamdiver,

Have been out of the office last week, will get you some names today.

Phil

Jamdiver,

Try Jamaqua Watersports in Runaway Bay. They are good at servicing regs.

Phil

I have a Mares V16 Proton Metal and love it. The mouthpiece doesn't make me gag (BIG kudos there) and is very easy to breathe from, even looking up. As with all things made by man, some of them will fail as we are not perfect. Please keep that in mind and make an informed decision. And by the way, my instructor/dive buddy also uses a Mares regulator as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom