Mares reg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SK290,

Sorry for the delay, but I wanted to collect a bit of info before posting. I am sorry you are having trouble with your regulator, almost more sorry you are having issues with service. Mares cannot dictate to a dive store/center how to conduct their business. I know there are dive stores that will service your equipment even if it was not purchased through them. I spoke with our Texas sales manager and he suggested you call Giggling Marlin 281-445-3483. They should be able to help you. As I've mentioned in other posts, I can't diagnose technical issues over the internet. If you are still having difficulties with the LDS we can take your reg at our service center. (keep me posted) If the regulator is not working as it should out of the box, then it is a warranty issue. Please request they take a look at the diaphragm behind the first stage cover and make sure it is not been pinched or torn. Be sure to bring your receipt as proof of purchase. This is required for all warranty claims.

I'm sure they will be able to help you!

Sincerely,

All,

Thanks for your replies. Yes, the product is still under warranty. I just wish I knew where to send it back to. I've decided to buy another reg from a better place and manufactor who will provide me with service I need when I need it. I've heard that Zeagle is pretty good, both the product and the service. Anybody know anything about them?

Hi Zak

Looks like I've just missed your post. I'll call Giglin and see what they say, hope they can resolve this for me. Thank you for your reply.

Back
Top Bottom