mares Proton MR12?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rebels14:
thanks for you all help i think i'm gonna go with the v16 proton

I think you've made a great choice. I use the v16 Proton, and it's a great reg.

Firefyter:
I think you've made a great choice. I use the v16 Proton, and it's a great reg.

agreed, it's a good solid reg...

I have a V16 Proton, and I also own 2 MR12's. They have all done well. I have taken them all down to over 150 feet with no problems. There is too much brand snobbishness on this board.

sharpenu:
I have a V16 Proton, and I also own 2 MR12's. They have all done well. I have taken them all down to over 150 feet with no problems. There is too much brand snobbishness on this board.
if you're referring to my posts, i just don't like the mr12s. my first reg was a v16 proton, and i still love it..i never said a bad thing about mares, i think their stuff is good, that doesn't mean i have to satnd by every one of their products, that's even worse than brand snobbishness

I'd have to say for the money the MR12 is as good a value as any reg in that price range. Sorry to hear some people have had problems with them but I'd say that is the exception. I've service a lot of them and rarely do I get any negative feedback about the MR12. I'd have to say it wasn't serviced right as well. That's my opionion. Disagree if you want but I'm standing behind it :)

Scottri:
I'd have to say for the money the MR12 is as good a value as any reg in that price range. Sorry to hear some people have had problems with them but I'd say that is the exception. I've service a lot of them and rarely do I get any negative feedback about the MR12. I'd have to say it wasn't serviced right as well. That's my opionion. Disagree if you want but I'm standing behind it :)

I agree with your opinion....

Greg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom