Mares Position Available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Phil Mintz

Contributor
Reaction score
We are looking for a Technician if you know someone who may be interested, below is a brief description.

Phil

Position Available for Scuba Technician at Mares Mares America, a division of HEAD USA, has an immediate opening for an experienced Scuba diving technician to handle replacement and repair of returned warranty items in our Baltimore, Maryland service center. Responsibilities include: > Repairs scuba equipment received by the warranty/service department as well as answers customers inquiries regarding scuba equipment, repairs in process, warranty items and general inquiries. > Inspects, services and repairs scuba equipment to include regulators, spearguns, buoyancy compensators (BCs), gauges. > Communicates with customers regarding equipment returns, repairs and troubleshooting problems via email, telephone, fax. > Inspects and maintains service center equipment. > Assures compliance with all equipment safety requirements. > Maintain and organize the parts stock/inventory for the department. Excellent communication skills; able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced deadline oriented work environment. HEAD USA offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume which includes salary requirements to Susan Ariano, Human Resources Manager at sariano@us.head.com <mailto:sariano@us.head.com>

From the experience that I have had with these folks, I believe they like their jobs. They were always helpful and accomodating, especially taking into account the odd nature of many of my questions.

I would think that anyone would be lucky to work there!

Back
Top Bottom