Mares Liquid Skin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I took mine diving for the first time this weekend. I went through several masks and could not find one that would not leak. The liquid skin had a slight leak at first, I cleared the mask, and it sealed tight. no more leaks. I may try some MLS in addition to the liquid skin mask for safe measure. But, so far this is the only mask I have found that I can dive with! That has to be worth something.

drl:
Will they be making the X-vision mid in a liquidskin version? I have a small face and the X-vision mid is the only deep-lens mask that fits me.
I hope so. The regular liquidskin mask is from the regular x-vision skirt size, and does not fit me. The Mid skirt is great though, I would have bought one immediately had one been available. (I also hope they make skirts in a color other than silver!).

Ditto on the request for a liquidskin MID. Bought the LiquidSkin only to find out it does not fit me. Now I am stuck with it as I can't return it. Did buy the X-Vision MID and it fits great.

CompuDude:
I hope so. The regular liquidskin mask is from the regular x-vision skirt size, and does not fit me. The Mid skirt is great though, I would have bought one immediately had one been available. (I also hope they make skirts in a color other than silver!).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom