Mares Excite Fin - New for 2018

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm curious. Why such a huge level of anticipation for what looks like a ho-hum fin? Is there something radically different about these?

I'm curious. Why such a huge level of anticipation for what looks like a ho-hum fin? Is there something radically different about these?

For me, I wanted the Mares Quattro Plus fins, but their smallest size was a tad too big for me. I could play around with different boots to try to make them fit, but these new fins come in XS, look a lot like the Mares Quattros, and may be a good option for me.

Not really huge anticipation, but in the market for new fins and was going to get the Quattro Plus so i figure i'll try these...

These fins are mares quattro excel black passion. I still own a pair from 2004 in grey. Good fin but nothing new. Well, maybe the colours lol

Back
Top Bottom