Mares Demon mask vs. Mares X-Vision? Anyone have preference?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharkman72fla

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I purchased a Mares X-Vision after the Cressi Big Eyes I had for less than 6 months began leaking badly on dives. I have yet to scuba w/the X-vision, but after several snorkeling/free dives it has done great. Now I see the new Mares Demon Mask on the market and want to know if anyone has tried it in comparison to the X-Vision. Thanks! Safe Diving! God bless!

Sharkman,
We are launching our new Demon mask today. These should arrive in an LDS that participated in the launch within the week. Both are great masks! The Demon will have a slightly larger field of vision. Xvision weighs 190 grams, and the Demon 205grams. XVision has 105cm3 internal volume and the Demon has 120cm3. The Demon also offers our new "tri-comfort" technology resulting in superior comfort. Like I said both are great, I think what will determine which is better; will come down to personal preference on the looks and of course fit. The Demon does look pretty cool though.

Best regards,

I prefer the look of the "Black Passion" version of the Demon mask.

Vie,
More to come, check us out in the fall????

Zak

Zak OHara:
Sharkman,
We are launching our new Demon mask today. These should arrive in an LDS that participated in the launch within the week. Both are great masks! The Demon will have a slightly larger field of vision. Xvision weighs 190 grams, and the Demon 205grams. XVision has 105cm3 internal volume and the Demon has 120cm3. The Demon also offers our new "tri-comfort" technology resulting in superior comfort. Like I said both are great, I think what will determine which is better; will come down to personal preference on the looks and of course fit. The Demon does look pretty cool though.

Best regards,

sweet looking mask

I like the looks of the Demon Mask too, but it is not here in Singapore yet.
How much does it cost approximately?

Msrp $85.00 U.s.

Back
Top Bottom