March Madness Pool??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexan:
The Luckeyes live... :25:
Let's Go BUCKEYES...I've been to Texas and live in Ohio and you'd be surprised how similar they are in sporing sense.... They are opposites in a lot of ways but they have a lot of similarities when it comes to sports

P.S. Luckeyes is more commonly used to refer to our football team but after last night I may have to say it was appropriate.

So far doing good... 43 correctly chosen games, 2 wins tonight... stilll in the running, 10 points off of the full monte unless the Gators win with more than a combined score of 98 :D

CBulla:
So far doing good... 43 correctly chosen games, 2 wins tonight... stilll in the running, 10 points off of the full monte unless the Gators win with more than a combined score of 98 :D

Better check in your rear view mirror....objects are closer than they appear. :D

I'm not looking anywhere! The fun thing is I don't even watch college basketball.. this was 100% pure speculation and guessing!

Tell ya what though, based on the scores and what I've read online post picks, etc., the current games are VERY evenly matched and its basically boiling down to who has the most combined belief in the win! :D

Its sooo interesting - very close and well matched games.

Hey - next year we should do a NASCAR bracket! You think this has options for wins every game!!!!

::.looking at the camera..:: OK.. I'm not as smart as [-]a Fifth Grader[/-]... as Ken. :D

CBulla:
Hey - next year we should do a NASCAR bracket! You think this has options for wins every game!!!!

::.looking at the camera..:: OK.. I'm not as smart as [-]a Fifth Grader[/-]... as Ken. :D

I'll let you handle that one, Ricky Bobby... :rofl3:

ricky%20bobby.jpg

Back
Top Bottom