March Madness Pool??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Definitely! Along those lines, look at Tony Stewart - the misluck home depot car. The past few weeks, definitely a favorite.. super running car.. then something during the race.. freak stuff..

BTW - gtown won? talk about "the little train that could" -- I watched the game for a few minutes before taking the boys to the park to play ball for a while and it wasn't looking good.. not good at all. I did get reminded of one thing with bball that bugs me - the stupid fouls! 101 reasons for a free throw.. :)

I have one - the funny thing is 2 of the other three were just coin flips away from being the choice.. knowing nothing of the teams except names and what the 'record' was at the moment, I don't think I'm doing to bad :D

Besides - its given me the chance to watch some really good Bball game chunks :D

brutus_scuba:
Raise your hand if all your final four teams are still alive. ...
**Raises Hand**

:wavey:

Congratulations to RussR for winning the pool! Well done! :clapping:

Yeah - I had it from the start.. almost the right score at the end to.. it was those silly middle brackets that bugged me down eh.... oh well :D

Good Job Russ! Congrats!

Thanks! This is my first bracket victory

Another great tournament - not as many upsets as normal but still some great games

We have to do it again next year

Back
Top Bottom