March 24TH & 25TH 2007 Panhandle Dive N Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am ready now!! I am still trying to get a head count. Some are still not sure if they can make it yet but are trying. So far the pretty sure, probably, maybe's ??

Denise and Andy
Brandy and maybe Kayla
Frank and maybe Frank's family
Clay and Kathy
Some more maybe's....
Anybody else?

This attachment is for you mike_s! :D

Attachments

• 23.gif
    23.gif
    25.4 KB · Views: 46
Frank0,
On the same thread, you show that obscene pic of a male dancer, a thread about urinating in public and "THEN" you ask if someone wants to share a room with you???..........:shakehead

March 25th at Morrisons at 8am. The plan is for PHD to bring the grill, charcoal, woodchips and spices. Denise will bring plates, napkins, cutlery, sweet potatoes, corn, butter, sugar, cinnamon, etc. Everyone wanting to join in will pitch in and help with the cost of supplies and bring their own meat to cook and put on the grill by 8am so that the meat will have about 6 hrs to cook and be ready by 2 to 3pm to eat.

denisegg:
March 25th at Morrisons at 8am. The plan is for PHD to bring the grill, charcoal, woodchips and spices. Denise will bring plates, napkins, cutlery, sweet potatoes, corn, butter, sugar, cinnamon, etc. Everyone wanting to join in will pitch in and help with the cost of supplies and bring their own meat to cook and put on the grill by 8am so that the meat will have about 6 hrs to cook and be ready 2 to 3 to eat.

8 am?!?!?!?!?

you DO live in a fantasy world, don't you?

now, here you have me as an integral part of the outing, yet....

denisegg:
I am ready now!! I am still trying to get a head count. Some are still not sure if they can make it yet but are trying. So far the pretty sure, probably, maybe's ??

Denise and Andy
Brandy and maybe Kayla
Frank and maybe Frank's family
Clay and Kathy
Some more maybe's....
Anybody else?

where am I on the list? MDB??? Hmmm?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom