March 21st & 22nd Wreck dive weekend :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Will there be two deep dives or a deep and shallow?

If so I will do a 32 nitrox and an air.

Kim, too bad we cant bump it faster.... Anyways I just called this morning and book it for sunday as well... Plus I am bringing a special guest....

Oooo a mystery guest, interesting :hm: who could it be :wink:

Hey All,

This is the weekend Mr. and Mrs. El Orans is coming in town to do some diving, so we want to give him a big Conch Divers Welcome!!

Here are the direct links to sign up online for the dives. Don't worry about the listed price on the website, we will honor the ScubaBoard member price when you get here. Just let us know you're a ScubaBoard member.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call me or the Admiral.

Look forward seeing you down here.

Good Diving,

Is there any spot for Saturday diving (AM and PM)?

Yes come join the fun we would love to have you :D

:banana:We are going to wreck dive :bounce4::bounce4:

Will there be two deep dives or a deep and shallow?

If so I will do a 32 nitrox and an air.

I am not sure, but Conch Republic will know. :D

I would not mind a double dip on the wreck but I love the reefs in Key Largo as well also some of the divers will be diving all day so they have a dive profile to worry about. Right Mr and Ms El, you guys are doing 4 dives a day?

I would rather do 2 wrecks or other unusual sites since we can see reefs pretty easily here. But I am easy :wink:

If it is possible for us to get another dive in on that same day I might be coaxed into it, peer pressure and all.

I would rather do 2 wrecks or other unusual sites since we can see reefs pretty easily here. But I am easy :wink:
Good to hear...

If it is possible for us to get another dive in on that same day I might be coaxed into it, peer pressure and all.
Surely you don't want to annoy a ScubaBoard Administrator... :evil:

I am not sure, but Conch Republic will know. :D
This is the current schedule...
Friday March 20 Night Dive
1. Duane...Pending conditions
Saturday March 21 8AM Dive...Note early departure. Be at shop at 7:30AM
1. Spiegel Grove
2. Reef
Saturday March 21 1PM Dive
1. Horseshoe
2. Little Conch
Sunday March 22 8:30AM Dive
1. Eagle
2. Crocker
I would not mind a double dip on the wreck but I love the reefs in Key Largo as well also some of the divers will be diving all day so they have a dive profile to worry about. Right Mr and Ms El, you guys are doing 4 dives a day?
4 on Saturday, 2 on Sunday.

What is a Crocker :hm:
Conch Republic Divers website:
Being located in Tavernier and running out of Tavernier Creek, we have access to the reefs from the southern edge of Pennekamp Park down to about Alligator Light.
We dive sites along the main reef line as well as numerous shallow patch reefs.
This includes Molasses Reef, Pickles Reef, including the section with a stand of rare pillar coral, the Conch Reef System, Davis, Crocker, Victory, and many, many others. Most of these are within 20 to 50 minutes of our dock.

In addition to shallow and intermediate reefs, we also dive the major wrecks in the area, the U.S. Coast Guard Cutter Duane, and the Eagle.
Scuba Diving Florida Keys/Key Largo/Tavernier

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom