March 2013 ...The "Who's in Cozumel" LIST!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Marge, I envy you leaving SK just in time. I think I have not stopped shovelling snow. More snow so far this year than last year total...ugh. Get me some place tropical...! Four months out of the Canadia winter, you are living my dream. Enjoy Coz!
Just heard from my brother back in Sask. he had NOTHING good to say about the recent weather.

Just 91 days!!! I think it's time to nail down an OP(s)! Solo 'mature' chick lookin for a boat, will bring Jolly Ranchers....? :wink:

Well, if you're doing the chick boat with me 'n kcdiver56, ya gotta dive Aldora that day. (or all of them :) ) You bring the Jolly Ranchers, I'll bring cookies! The right divemaster for the chick boat loves Butterfingers, too...

Hi Pidge!
Has been quiet here. I finally got dates for my return. 1/12-5/25.
Now I gotta figure out what to do about the jury summons I got today.
sigh

Hi Pidge!
Has been quiet here. I finally got dates for my return. 1/12-5/25.
Now I gotta figure out what to do about the jury summons I got today.
sigh

Tell them the cops wouldn't arrest them if they weren't guilty. Regrettable that will get you tossed quick..... :police:

That's a good idea, except that I will not be here to say it...
Keep your fingers crossed for me Wednesday morning! :help:

We only get $17 a day here in County Crook, Illinois and I don't get paid from my work... They must get lost in the mail as I've not gotten one in years:wink:. There is a court house within walking distance they could send me too, but they always want to send me to one of the worst parts of the city of Chicago (26th and California). I've never been sequestered but It would be bad for me financially to have that happen.
I'm all for doing my part but, there's a point where ya gotta' just do what ya' have to do.
If you didn't receive it registered mail and sign for it, I'd say you never got it,:idk: Right?
Our illustrious postal service has been known to lose things on occasion.

Last edited:
Careful how you handle this. Here in Denver a woman went on a local radio talk show telling what she did to get out of Jury duty. A judge was listening. He found out who she was, reported her and she ended up spending some time in jail. I don't think I would post what I did if I tried to get out of jury duty.

That's a good idea, except that I will not be here to say it...
Keep your fingers crossed for me Wednesday morning! :help:

Seriously, though, if you call them, they should be amenable to moving your trial term to something when you are home. They probably won't let you out of it, but would be willing to put you on another term.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom