March 2013 ...The "Who's in Cozumel" LIST!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tonight. El Piqué.
Oh, wait. It's not March!

I am in for El Piqué ....just let me know when!!!!!!! I am here until 3/16/2013.

the pyrate and wench Sabor 3/2 -3/9 Eagleray birthday is the 8th bummer

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

I am in for El Piqué ....just let me know when!!!!!!! I am here until 3/16/2013.

I don't get there until 3/16 :( You should plan a meet up for the early monthers!

Ack! Lo siento. Was there around 7:30. Would be game for another night, if you'd like... Pick one!
image.jpg

Only 27 days!!!!! I've been keeping busy, trying to make the time go faster. Looks like I'll have ALL new gear when I show up! :D Figured it was time to stop hauling my 15 year old, heavy cold water gear around. I'm excited, but need to plan....new gear, Aldora tanks...gunna be a little bumpy the first day I'm guessing, but can't wait! Did I mention only 27 days?!

I am going to make sure that March starts out right. I have reservations at Buccanos for March 1.

Note to self: Birthdays should be spent in Cozumel.

Having formalized that thought, only 19 days left until the BEST month of the year!! Ok, at least one of the best (in case I can get back to the island later in the year) :wink: I will begin organizing a meet up soon...Are you Marchers ready to have some FUN?!?!
I agree whole heartily!! I'm celebrating the 2nd anniversary of my 49th Birthday on the 8th. If it happens off the mainland it does not count, does it??? :D

Will be there March 16 - 23. Staying at Coral Princess and diving with Pepe Scuba. Thinking of doing some afternoon dives with Aldora. Diving with my Wife and Bro-In-Law.

Coz I Like It 2

Hey Coz, see you around the CP! :) 25 more sleeps!!!!

Back
Top Bottom