March 2008 Beach Crabs Boat Trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Take a slate and do them as you dive:D
Rick

I like this idea. :eyebrow:

Ren you better roll out for this trip and BTW I need someone to do mine and Trisha's taxes, up for it? I can compensate with food, and you know how we roll!

Billy

How about it Billy, want to bring your stuff and we will take care of it down under? We can even take a calculater in a ziplock bag, in case we have to count any receipts. :rofl3: Plus how can I say no when you throw BBQ Ribs in the mix. You did say RIBS didn't you???

Our last trip was sooo much fun I really want to make this one. The Sunfish was a comfortable ride and had a good crew (thanks Thresa for catering the food). Maybe I can even bring Andrew. He has been out of the water for way too long. It would sure be nice t dive Santa Cruz. I have not been there in quite awhile.

Our last trip was sooo much fun I really want to make this one. The Sunfish was a comfortable ride and had a good crew (thanks Thresa for catering the food). Maybe I can even bring Andrew. He has been out of the water for way too long. It would sure be nice t dive Santa Cruz. I have not been there in quite awhile.

Alright, Rich! I was hoping you and Andrew would make this one. These trips just keep getting better and better.

I'll put you and Andrew on the list. The chances of us diving Santa Cruz are in our favor, as long as the conditions are good, Andy will take us there.

Rick

ok well i miss kris and everyone, but i am finishing my advanced on saturday at catalina, so i dont know if im gonna be able to handle it all, ill see how i am after today and then maybe

Man, what the heck!

Gawd as soon as I commit to going on this trip everyone's dropping out! Come on guys, whatever they've been sayin' 'bout me, don't listen, it's all lies. Well okay, maybe some of its true.
04.gif

Seriously though, really looking forward to this one and hope more of ya can make it.

Nick

Ill have to think about this one and will know by thurs if that is not to late.

I'd love to make this trip, the last one was great but I don't think I can make it. I'm already committed to another boat trip the Saturday after (OK I confess I cheat on you Beach Crabs now and then :no) and then the Sunday after that I'll be in Key Largo for four days of warmer and clearer water :fish:. So too bad for me but I don't think I can fit this trip in, maybe April.

Have fun, dive safe.

I'd love to make this trip, the last one was great but I don't think I can make it. I'm already committed to another boat trip the Saturday after (OK I confess I cheat on you Beach Crabs now and then :no) and then the Sunday after that I'll be in Key Largo for four days of warmer and clearer water :fish:. So too bad for me but I don't think I can fit this trip in, maybe April.

Have fun, dive safe.

Rex I'm hurt! There are others? And then you throw a warm water dive in our faces.

Well I hope you have a fun & safe dive .

Back
Top Bottom