March 2008 Beach Crabs Boat Trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you mean to say "a shark ate my tax guy" wont cut it with the IRS?

Try having a kid or two... no longer a drain, it becomes a vacuum... :11:

I was wondering if anyone else could hear the sucking sound. I've got two entering college this fall. All I've got left in my wallet is a bunch of IOU slips. Who can top that!

Hey everyone I think I might have to make this one and show off my new(er) video rig to all the beach crabs and Cap'n Seafood Andy. Hey mr Rick you think you got room for me? Ren you better roll out for this trip and BTW I need someone to do mine and Trisha's taxes, up for it? I can compensate with food, and you know how we roll!

Billy

:rofl3: I would love to invite them along for the trip, :rofl3: but I'm pretty sure my clients :lotsalove: rather get their :rtfm: taxes done right now :deal:
instead of hanging with me on a boat. :D

DOH!!! That's right.... taxes!!!

Nah - I'd rather dive. I'll do taxes later! :eyebrow:

Hey everyone I think I might have to make this one and show off my new(er) video rig to all the beach crabs and Cap'n Seafood Andy. Hey mr Rick you think you got room for me? Ren you better roll out for this trip and BTW I need someone to do mine and Trisha's taxes, up for it? I can compensate with food, and you know how we roll!

Billy

Always room for you, ma Brotha! This is going to be a good trip.

Rick

:rofl3::mooner::rofl3::mooner::rofl3::mooner:

Those Horned Sharks sure get mean!

Rick

Horned sharks ain't got poop on these! Their like little puppy dogs with nasty teeth, these are the ones I worry about! Happy diving!:D:D:D:D:D

Attachments

• shark1.jpg
    shark1.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 44

Back
Top Bottom