March 12th Tenneco Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Padipro:
Most definitely we will. I was nice and warm yesterday in my dry suit though. :wink:

I am sticking out my tongue & making raspberry sounds. SOMEDAY I'll get a drysuit! In the meantime, Jenny, Blondey, & Golfcart & I had a very nice, if cold, dive off the beach yesterday. Not much in the way of fish but we came across some gorgeous corals out on the second reef line by the pier.

Sounds like a good dive Marvel....I can't wait for the summer and light seas again......and tanning afterwards on your deck!

Great trip report, Scott. I wouldn't say it was a bad dive......I can't wait to go do it again; loved swimming through all those bait fish! And I LOVE having a buddy who can get as much bottom time as me.....it's been a while!! (Excepting the ever-slow breathing Jenny and Marvel, of course!!!!) Thanks as always for your exceptional buddy skills!

As Scott, said, the current was the wildest I've experienced.....not only heavy, but in surges...from nothing, just happily hanging on the line to holding on for dear life. I have rope-shaped bruises on my upper arm from where I had it wrapped around the line!

Also, the crew on the American Dream were AWESOME!!!!! It's rare that I'm that impressed, but they were on top of everything for every minute we were out (excepting the late departure, of course). And still they didn't insist on limiting bottom times to make up for the late start!

When do we go again??? :)

KBeck:
Also, the crew on the American Dream were AWESOME!!!!! It's rare that I'm that impressed, but they were on top of everything for every minute we were out (excepting the late departure, of course). And still they didn't insist on limiting bottom times to make up for the late start!

When do we go again??? :)

One of the many reasons that they are absolutely my favorite dive op.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom