Mantangale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hi maggie, sure would have been a blast, but budget wouldn't permit it, actually camiguin was just a side trip on our way home from cagayan :( about davao, I was referring about the "safety" issue... it was like "Noooo... were not going there, too risky... sooooo many muslims... the abu sayaf!" haha (please note the quotes) one of em europeans said she even saw it in lonely planet that mindanao was already separate from the philippines... tsk tsk tsk :11:

too funny...

I make a joke out of the DEAR LEADER being kidnapped and it gets around to me being security shy..

wahahahaha
:rofl3: :rofl2:

Well, Id rather be here at midnight than in downtown__________ (insert large metropolis here)

Mantangale was great. I got it off my list and will be back soon. I have a 5 year plan to dive all sites in the Philippines before I venture outside the country. Will keep you guys updated on my progress.

rhadamantus:
:rofl3: :rofl3: reminds me how palawan is often mistaken as part of luzon!

davao is quite far from camiguin, to be fair. and its also because its so near bohol (the boholanos actually have a strong influence on the camiguinios) that it could get mistaken as part of visayas.

i have heard diving in the island is quite an experience to try, you should have grabbed your chance when you were there!
palawan is politically part of luzon... geographically you can argue that it's part of the visayas, BUT it's still geographically detached from the bulk of the visayan island chain and closer to mindoro (luzon) than panay (visayas)

also save for the local tagbanua and other tribal groups the primary dialect in palawan is, in fact, tagalog

wala lang...

Jag

jigo:
and they say that site is a "secret" :D
well not anymore since caloy just blurted it out...

and best raid that site for all its worth, when that new resort opens up that'll be the house reef for hordes of coral walkers

Jag

shugar:
well not anymore since caloy just blurted it out...

and best raid that site for all its worth, when that new resort opens up that'll be the house reef for hordes of coral walkers

Jag
secrets are for sissies...use to have an acquaintance with a fellow diver-photog, I asked him about some of his photos and where he took them..his answer was "secret"! Tangnanya.....I don't have the time to spare with his selfish ego. I refused to give him my octo in the next dive. He shot up....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom