Mantangale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Stan, good to see you here. Nice shots for sure, I bet you were having a great time shooting the big fish in the top picture. Looks like some sort of whale, or is it a shark...hmmm. Haha, congratulations on your luck.

Diver Dennis:
The Executive Suites look very nice and with a package, pretty reasonable. How far is it from the airport? What are the advantages of staying there over staying on Camiguin?

there are no true bargains in this world. In this case, you do get what you pay for.

From the airport its a 2 hour ride.

I think location is the best advantage. The better and best sites of the whole area (including camiguin and medina) are accessible from mantangale. For fotogs, the DM/guide/owner is superb spotter and a good fotog himself......

WWWOOOOOOOOOOHHHH whaleshark na pygmies pa! what lucky bums!!!!! Stan post naman the pics from you trip at multiply or whatever! Yes, I have been there several times, and I like staying in Mantangale for a few reasons: dodong and nana and their parents, the orchid garden, the resort grounds, their new rooms,their house reef called 'again reef' bec you will inevitably ask to dive it again and again. Accesibility to the good dive sites like medina paradise (wc both Sammy Ang and i have put on the top 100 dive sites in the world), the food---get a groupd going and order their cooked on site cebu style lechon, namit gid! Oh they have the biggest mandarin fish I've ever seen.

AND remember guys, this is most important.... when the habagat winds start to blow here, GO TO MANTANGALE, it is my habagat destination of choice (aside from galera) being on the Northeast corner of mindanao, the weather is dry and the diving terrific.

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

lechon, pgymys, and whaleshark VERSUS probability of being kidnapped?

pak'll say "id hit it!!!" (now where is that emoticon when u need it? hmmn).

Mike Veitch:
Pak, you as a leading public figure would be kidnapped in Mindanao...

Mike Veitch:
lechon, pgymys, Maggie's hot avatar pic and whaleshark VERSUS probability of being kidnapped?:idhitit:

:shakehead you gotta get out of the island sometime, MV. :D

boljakool:
:shakehead you gotta get out of the island sometime, MV. :D
a little creative editing eh Mr Jeremy?

And speaking of getting off the island, i will be in PI in two weeks, line me up some models would ya?

Now then, back to our regular scheduled thread

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom