Manta Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lefty, the one missing a mouth , ummm, lip? What the heck are they called? She hangds out farther south than the regular manta dive most of the time.
A big stick? Think I'll just let that one go.....
I was thinking that if one of the girls said yes, the other would too. They are pack animals you know?

pricing, hmmm, you know Norm, talk to him, tell im you want a deal since you two will have manta people too as well as snorklers. Will we see sharks on the black water dive... I hope not. Both Donna and Kathy would think the dive was fantastic. I'll put up a few pics in a new post titled "Black Water". Explain to them that most everything we see is jelly-like pelagic critters. Baseball size animals. All zooplankton, same as the manta food. We can give Donna a 'big stick' to carry, but I think a light or two would work better.

Back
Top Bottom