Manta Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Past couple weeks they have been going OFF!! :D

11, 18, 9, 8, 11 are some numbers from some of the past few nights. No shut outs for a few weeks.

Hope it hold out for two more weeks. I can't wait to be in Kona again! :D

Matt, I need to book a dive. Friday night the 26th. Are you still with BID?
Big Isle look out Grizz and Wildcard are back in town!

So I sould respond here too. Yes I am still with Big Island Divers. Been running the manta / black water 2 tank dives this week. Got to see my first seahorse in Hawaii tonight. Wildcard, this kind of diving will rock your world. Limited to 4 divers, so let me know. Matthew

LioKai
Donna would just die if she saw a seahorse.ill bet their really rare .
4 divers ....? small boat? we will gett it all sorted out when we get over their see you all in a few days

ps how many mantas have been showing up ?
its the dark moon phase dose'nt that slow things up a bit?

moon has nothing to do with it. The Mantas are still going off big time. Last night had 7 or 8.

Limit the black water dive to 4 divers so it doesn't turn into a tangled mess under the boat. (35' dive boat) This dive ROCKS!!!

Thats good to hear about the Moon I had heard that on a new moon they were not as many dew to low light. but dew to the fact that the mantas are probably conditioned to the boats showing up with all the lights its not a factor ...
how deep is the black water dangel
and do sharks show up? yes maybe?

I didn't know you did black water! Jacks isnt doing them that weekend. Sign me up!!!! The GF isnt so enthuaastic about it though. She is up for another manta dive though.
Did Donna want to do black water? If she does I bet I can talk K into it too.
Matt, PM me with the super secret scuba board, kamaaina, dive pro, captains, nice guy price please.

i think it would be just you and i Dangeling at the end of the rope in the dark, lightting up the supper cool UFO glowing Jellies and stuff .but i will ask Donna If we were to take a big long stick down she might go.LOL

i think it would be just you and i Dangeling at the end of the rope in the dark, lightting up the supper cool UFO glowing Jellies and stuff .but i will ask Donna If we were to take a big long stick down she might go.LOL
Donna wants to do a Manta dive really bad we have two snorkelers that want to see the mantas two Do you Know if anyone has sighted the Manta named Lefty She was really playful the last time i did the Mantas. I want another date with her

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom