Manta Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jack's Diving Locker said 10 on Friday. I will be there Monday night and will give you an update.

10 is a good number, I need to get back over there.

I am here until Thursday, then heading to Oahu for the weekend before flying home. I just spent a week on Maui and had some great dives with B&B and Shaka Divers.

Several times I saw 7 or 8 at a time. The guide said 11. My wife was snorkling and said that they lost count at 16. After 6 at one time it really does not matter how many there are at the site. It was a great dive.

On the same site during the afternoon we saw 5 Manta's, a turtle and lots of eels.

Aloha Grizz! Got your PM and figured I would respond here. I'm alive and well in Kona. WOO HOOO!!!! You coming anytime soon? Last night (monday) the manta count was 11 and Sunday had 18. The numbers have been high for weeks.
Matthew

LioKai,
Long time, too long.
Donna and I will be arriving May 18th we will be staying will my aunty for four days then
we will we flying to Kona one the 22 we rented a house down at the end of the road at Puako. if you can get away from the shop or the boat lets hook up for a dive and poo poo's. see ya soon!

Grizz

Hope you have a good time back on the Island Grizz...and I was wondering about some info on your "head light" system.

Sad to say the Terkel light is no longer in production.

if i have the time to do a dive when we pass thru Honolulu i might need to take a ride out to the SeaTiger if not ill try to stop by the shop to say hi if your not out on the boat.
ill let you know next week if i do the dive i will want Nitrox on the first dive.

Back
Top Bottom