Mansfield Dam, 10/21 - 10/23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

loosebits

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We've got a group of 3 heading down to Austin from DFW on Friday just as soon as we can all ditch work, have room in the truck for one more diver. We have the last camp site reserved at Mansfield dam for Fri & Sat night but they only allow two tents and appearently dearman snores so if you're a light sleeper, this may not be the trip for you
icosm14.gif

Anyhoo, PM me if you're interested.

fixxervi6, me and dearman will be there and texdiveguy will be joining us for the day on Sat.

Anyone who wants to just pop in, we've got campsite 5... appearently its the furthest from the easy entrance right at the dam- wonderful. We'll probably try to claim the pavillion near the easy entrance for gearing up either that or just the back of the truck... don't care for hauling doubles that far.

Im in - Ill try to arrive before you guys do and fire up the grill. bring the steaks.

No time to eat friday upon arrival, Friday will be late night eating, and its turkey burger not steak!

TURKEY - id rather sleep next to the wnoring guy than eat turkey "burger", if you can call it that.

Looks like your bringing steak then :)

I'm all out of MRE's and the local shop has the crappy new ones.

I am still planning on Sat.. ***Crazyduck---- dust off that gear and do some diving man.

texdiveguy:
I am still planning on Sat.. ***Crazyduck---- dust off that gear and do some diving man.

Amen, some people need to seriously re-examine their priorities.

Gee, what is this tag team?

Ok ladies, just because I am not diving every recreational mud HOLE does not mean I have not been diving. :D

So Alan, what profile would you lke to dive?
You bringing doubles?

Who's bringing what for dive gas?

I wouldn't mind trying out that Dive Shop in Austin that Ryan Eastman recommended.

Presently, I plan on attending.

Hey, Cyklon 300- You coming?

Regards, Andrew

Crazyduck:
Gee, what is this tag team?

Ok ladies, just because I am not diving every recreational mud HOLE does not mean I have not been diving.
04.gif

You bringing doubles?

Who's bringing what for dive gas?

I wouldn't mind trying out that Dive Shop in Austin that Ryan Eastman recommended.

Presently, I plan on attending.

Hey, Cyklon 300- You coming?

Regards, Andrew

Rick & I are planning on bringing 32 down there, doing a couple of night dives Friday and then topping with air on Sat, get us down to 25 or 26 so we can get down to the windex layer.

Crazyduck:
You bringing doubles?

Would a steel 120 qualify as (2) 60's? Let's strap that tank on Alan and let him rip!!!!! LOL!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom