Manila to Busuanga flight help please.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hard to say. maybe you can sign up for their alerts whenever they have a promo.

Thanks for your reply, but I've tried to do that, but the link or button to activate my account does not do anything - it just reads : Activate :-
Dear RUSSELL,

Thank you for registering to our Seat Sale Alert service! Activate your account by simply clicking on this link: Activate.

We look forward to sharing with you our promo alerts and other great news about Cebu Pacific.

Have also tried to email about hits problem, but yet again still never get any replies from them :shakehead:.

Russ, I attempt to book from overseas (USA) just about every year via the Cebu Pacific Website, it does not like credit cards, so I usually just call them and do it by phone, and as far as emails go, if they do answer them, it can take weeks.

I use to carry a very large Akona dive bag, both international and domestic. I would never ever, go over the 32kg. limit, I know Cebu Pacific has allowed me to carry this in the past, 'it cost me a fortune' in extra baggage.

Strangely enough though. While in Bangkok last May, I was able to use my credit card via CP internet site and it worked fine.

Never a dull moment while flying them!

why dont yoy try the website of Philippine Airlines, they also fly daily to Busunaga and their website is easier to deal with

why dont yoy try the website of Philippine Airlines, they also fly daily to Busunaga and their website is easier to deal with

I agree, try PAL EXPRESS, I used them to Busuanga and got a great deal off the internet... I also used them from Cebu via Manila to Puerto Princessa, and although there was a problem in our return trip they put us up in a nice hotel in PP until we caught the plane the next day. Again, I cant say enough good things about the Sportsmens ++ is really allows me to travel without worrying about a hefty excess baggage fee.

I have never tried to book through them from outside the philippines but you could also try to call their toll free#.

Cheers

Thanks to everyone for your help & replies. Managed to book our flights & extra baggage with Cebu Pacific - no problems using my credit card on their site.

remember thst you will need to show that credit card during your check in so dont forget to bring it. also if you will stay longer than 21 days you better get visa extension from Phil embassy in uk before going here

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom