Manage Attachments?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

doctormike

ScubaBoard Supporter
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
OK, tried to send a post with an attachment, got a message saying that I was over my quota for the total number of images. Have looked and looked but I can't figure out how to fix this, how to erase old attachments, or whatever needs to be done... I can see the list of files that I have attached to posts in the past, but I can't change them or erase them.

I'm a supporting member, don't know if that has anything to do with it...

Thanks!

Mike

I can't find the buttons to delete my old attachments either - I could free up some space if I could find the buttons again. Is this problem a product of the ongoing migration to the new servers? I have not had trouble uploading attachments, just want to do some cleaning.

Yeah, I cross posted this to the supporting member forum, and one of the admins freed up some space for me so that I could post, but still didn't tell me how to delete old attachments!

Oh, well...

Must be a migration issue or something like that...

Mike

I have the same problem. It says I am I out of space, how do I go in and delete some of my previous attachments or photo's from my Gallery?

I will try to help. :D

In "User CP" on the Left hand side under "Control Panel" the last link is to Attachments.

I don't have any in there but I presume you can manage them there.

I hope that helps.

Chad

ckharlan66:
I will try to help. :D

In "User CP" on the Left hand side under "Control Panel" the last link is to Attachments.

I don't have any in there but I presume you can manage them there.

I hope that helps.

Chad

Chad,

Already tried that, it didn't work.

Next? :D

Just a call from the peanut gallery, I seem to be getting the 1x1 spacer gif right now when trying to D/L attachments. Last time this happened because they were working on the server, so you are probably right on the money in assuming that the attachments are down for testing / repair.

I have same problem can't delete

This issue hasn't been solved yet?

How can I manage my attachment? My quota is over the limit, so I need to clean out the old attachment.

Thanks in advance,

Back
Top Bottom