Man murdered during robbery attempt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks, we've been looking at for a while and are pretty excited. From what we've read it sounds like 1 of the top dives in the Carib. Many have said THE top dive area. With so few dives under our belts it'll be nice to say this is some of them. Hopefully it will be a tough decision wether to return or explore further ! ! ! ! ! ! :cool2:

I lived there for almost 6 weeks and I'm a blonde american girl and I had no problems really. There was a murder while I was on the island but I know for a fact that it was a targeted attack on a well known gentleman. Besides that, they drive like maniacs and they will try to rip you off for taxis. If you arrive and go past the gates of the airport the cab is cheaper. It takes about 50 lemps from coxen hole to west end. I'm rambling, but anyway, I'm from suburbs of DC and I wasn't worried at all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom