Man mauled by Polar Bear!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bear's first pic. He's the one sitting up, with the red ribbon:

92d51cfb8923.jpg

What a cutie pie. Our neighbor has a pyranees, oh so beautiful. Take him to class and get him socialized with other dogs and learn how to be a good doggie dad. We have taken classes with each dog and learned something more each time, it really made our days with them wonderful. The classes we took were basically parenting classes... the stuff we learned was excellent and I think real parents could learn a lot about child rearing from those classes. Ask around and find a great teacher.
congrats, he's a sweetie.

Awwwww! So cute!!! Sometimes I wish they'd stay small. But then I think about how much better behaved my 3 year old dog is now, compared to what a terror she was as a puppy!!

Awwwww! So cute!!! Sometimes I wish they'd stay small. But then I think about how much better behaved my 3 year old dog is now, compared to what a terror she was as a puppy!!

Same here! Mine was so cute and dependant on me when she was a puppy. She would follow me all around the house and whine whenever I had to leave...now she could take me or leave me. It's kind of a fair trade off though, now that our remotes, shoes, cell phones, etc are safe from puppy teeth :wink:

OMG.... When I first put in the underground electric fence, it was marked out with those vinyl construction flags at the point where, as the dog draws near to the boundary, the collar starts to beep a warning. The first thing Bear did, was to devour one of the flags.

:confused: Jeez... :shakehead:

lol. I hope you have better luck than we did. We spend 3 full days installing the invisible fence (we live on about 5 acres) and even sawed through the driveway so that Nyla Bean could have full use of the whole yard. It worked for about three months until she decided it was worth the 4 seconds of pain to be able to get to the neighbor's cats. Even with the setting all the way up...didn't stop her, she just go her running start and went for it every time the cat was outside :shakehead:

Hahaha... Actually, it's worked out pretty good, so far. My back acre is all woods, and the fence is installed around the perimeter. From where his doggie igloo is, he can see (and bark at) the horses in the pasture that's adjacent to my land, he's got plenty of shade, and although he can easily cross the boundary of the electric fence because is fur is so thick, he's only done it a few times. :)

Yeah, she's not exactly a "fan" of bathtime...but she's well behaved and that's all I ask for.

Back
Top Bottom