Malapascua

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shut up Chubby Chippy...

ME? Innocent like? Harmless?

Then why does Miss Ice pick on me so much?!? :crying:

nice to see you back Aimees!

OKay, this is AImees the psychologist talking, i love Ice so i'm talking NOT in behalf of her.

Normally girls pick on guys for reasons like these two below:

1. She like the guy but she's got frustrations about him: can't get get what she wants to get from him or she can't get him to be what she wants him to be.
2. The guy might have hurt her friend at some point in time.

:D

Hi Aimee! Good to have you back.

OKay, this is AImees the psychologist talking, i love Ice so i'm talking NOT in behalf of her.

Normally girls pick on guys for reasons like these two below:

1. She like the guy but she's got frustrations about him: can't get get what she wants to get from him or she can't get him to be what she wants him to be.
2. The guy might have hurt her friend at some point in time.

:D
girlfriend!!! so wonderful to have you back!!!

:boings:

I plan to go in the end of October which is possible for diving

I plan to go in the end of October which is possible for diving

Hi Sam and welcome to scubaboard, more specifically the PPD forum!:coffee:

You probably hadn't noticed, but this thread, which was originally about Malapascua, has been hijacked by the PPDers and the subject turned completely away form the original post of Malapascua. They do this all the time, which is part of their fun loving nature and quite amusing at times...

I'd suggest if you want to exchange on this subject, or ask any questions about Malapascua, you start a new thread. Knowing the PPDers a bit, this thread is going anywhere but back to the original subject!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Cheers!

CODMAN

P.S. For those of you who know Mike V. and claim he's changed since Aimee left the board for a while... Do you think this could be due to somethink like in "Lobo"? Where "Angel" changes into a Lobo?? Just food for Thought...:rofl3::rofl3: maybe he's been bitten, but nobody realised because the tooth marks were hidden by his speedo...:rofl3::rofl3:

Have a great weekend all!:coffee:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom