Malapascua

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

we got there by non airconditioned bus for like Php65 :rofl2: even i was shocked how cheap that was... and fast! they drive like maniacs there. i think i do have a few numbers i have collected as initially, we thought of hiring a cab to get us to Maya... but i gotta look for that first.

anyway, we missed the threshers too. and the mantas. but anyway, the sunset was awesome and gato island was pretty cool.

kosmo- u might like cabilao and southern leyte... very laid back....

we were there around september last year...three days before that, there were consistent sightings of the mantas... but no threshers. we were already in the water at 5AM and surfaced from the dive at a little past 6AM (yes, we even went deco for those b@st@rds)....but no luck the entire trip... nobody reported any sightings during the time we were there either... but shortly after, at a different time interval in the morning, sightings of the threshers were reported.

moonlighting!!!!!!!!!!

twas a while since you have been here
that's 'cause you keep driving the girls away.

see? you did it again.

:boings:

Hi Aimees!

we've been taking good care of Penn, he's a good boy. No, he has stopped going to Sta Mesa....
Yale Cubao na lang sya (sa tapat ka pa ibababa ng jeep)....oops secret lang :D

hayuf! :rofl3:

kahit sa Act lang, ok na. :lotsalove:

Back
Top Bottom