Malapascua

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mags, are dive gears safe in this bus? i have no prob riding the bus, i worry about my gear though

Our dive gear was in our bags - right next to our seats. get on the bus first, go to the front or the back, and keep your gear next to you.

Z..

yeah this is cool... but most of my divemates' priority is convenience...so we're hiring a van worth P3000 one way, max of 6 passengers plus gear.

Mikeeeeeeeeeee.... koyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Nagbagong buhay na ako (i've changed my ways)
Nag-appply na lang din ako dun sa Cubao
Coz they say if you can't beat them, join them. So i'm joining boljakool's "girls" so now i'm one of the "girls" too.

papa jonix, mataas ba magtip dyan sa cainta???

moonlighting!!!!!!!!!!

twas a while since you have been here

Mikeeeee

Well, i'm having fun at virtualtourist.com and facebook.com but i miss you guys too.

Hey Iris, thanks for that but Mike ain't scaring at all, that childlike face, eyes so innocent, baby-fat like baby-fat, so harmless. I wish all guys are like the HArmless Veitch

Hey Iris, thanks for that but Mike ain't scaring at all, that childlike face, eyes so innocent, baby-fat like baby-fat, so harmless. I wish all guys are like the HArmless Veitch

...<snicker>....

(Hi Aimees! :))

Mikeeeeeeeeeee.... koyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Nagbagong buhay na ako (i've changed my ways)
Nag-appply na lang din ako dun sa Cubao
Coz they say if you can't beat them, join them. So i'm joining boljakool's "girls" so now i'm one of the "girls" too.

papa jonix, mataas ba magtip dyan sa cainta???

bwahahahahahahahahahaha welcome back sister! really good to have you back (abnoy ka pa din:rofl3:)

Don't worry about Penn, when all the girls are being tight guarded and no longer available he'll go for baklas. Born again sya!:lotsalove:

...<snicker>....

(Hi Aimees! :))
shut up Chubby Chippy...

ME? Innocent like? Harmless?

Then why does Miss Ice pick on me so much?!? :crying:

nice to see you back Aimees!

harmless? innocent?

man, if mickey was that before aimees stopped stopping by here.... he sure undergone a mutation while she wasn't around!

Back
Top Bottom