Mako/Bauer K14-85

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikeb663

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just bought this compressor and am looking for a bit a information. It looks to be in great shape for it's age (1973) and appeared to be well cared for. I purchased it from a Mako dealer who just used it occasionally to fill some tanks. They ran it for me before I purchased it and it quickly built to 3200 and shut down. They state it can only pump to 3200 with the current setup. It has filtration and auto drains installed. They said the 4th stage was just rebuilt, fresh oil change, and 25hrs on the filter. The unit has around 2600hrs on it. I was wondering if anyone had any maintenance information or manuals for this compressor. Also, it came with a 6 month warranty, so is there anything I could check to possibly catch any problems that may need attention now. Any help that you may have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom